Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Camping at Pinecrest 2007


Dear Classmates,
I am having fun at Pinecrest. I am geting very dirty. I love to climb the rocks. people are camping with me. their name's are Briget and Mom and Dad. We have a rock we call it nature rock.
Love,
Julia Dear Class,
I am camping right now. These are the things I'm doing now. I am climbing on rocks. I'm riding my bike. I am looking for squirrals. And I'm looking for blue birds. I was eating marshmallows.
Love,
Austin

Dear my freind's at shcoll,

My Dad jumped into the lake on a hige rock. My Dad also rode my bike with all the pretty flowers. it was funny. We brought penuts. I saw a bird take it but it was empty. Yesterday I rode a boat. I got to drive. We didn't catch any fish. I made the best marshmellows for evebody. I had a hard time sleeping beacause I had a litle space. We saw sckwirls no bears or racoons thouh.

Love, Julia

Dear Class,

I like camping a lot. I went on a boat. I drove the boat three times. I went swiming in the lake. I climbed rocks by the lake but didn't fall. It was fun at the lake. When I was fishing my hook got stuck on a rock at the bottom of the lake.

Love,

Austin

Dear Class,

Me and AUstin promise that we would be back tomorow. Today we had fun because we got hot choclate. last night I went on a star walk. I loved the rocks. We saw lots of birds. We played lots of baseball I got a haome run because I got it pasted the rock. We saw a tarantula. We met some frends Sam Racal JJ Miccee.

Love, Julia

Dear Class,
It is the last day of camping. But we wont be back on Wednesday. We will be back on Thursday. I was playing a lot. It was very fun. I played football with Dad. And I played baseball with my dad too. I saw Saturn on a star walk. I also saw a few satelites. I am going home tomorrow but not going to school. The day after tomorrow I will be back. I liked it a lot.
Love, Austin


No comments: