We spent this past weekend on our first camping trip of the season. It really is the perfect time, age wise, for our family to camp. The kids are independent enough and love to go. This weekend was particularly fun as it was a church trip. I believe the final count was 197 people from our church, all in the same section. We shared a site with our new traveling buddies (and our neighbors) the Hayes family...Jeff, Kelly, SImon and Elliot. And Julia invited along her great friend Emily Monson. Not a single moment of the kids lamenting, "I'm bored..." Ah, this is the life!
1 comment:
Ah! that is living. Your trip to the lake looked heavenly. The kids are so grown up I can't believe how fast time is going.
Take care and keep the blogging and pictures coming we really enjoy them.
Cathy Stanley
Post a Comment