





Here's a few pictures from the past month. I know I'm behind on my blogging...but tis the season! Anyway, here is a picture of Austin before his first basketball game. He's in a Christian Basketball League called "Upward" and is having a great time learning basketball skills and playing. The boy's got game too!
Then you'll see a set of puictures of Andy with his first ever gingerbread house that he created in his kindergarten class. I had to hurry up taking these pictures as he had already eaten a large majority of the candy off it before he could say cheese (or stick out his tongue)! And last are our official Santa photos for 2007. That's Santa Greg, from the Post Office's Union Christmas party. He's not the realy Santa, as my kids filled me in. Duh, mom...he's just one of his helpers.
Ok then!
No comments:
Post a Comment